Business And Real Estate Law In Indianapolis
At Tuohy Bailey & Moore LLP, our clients’ success is our primary goal. To achieve this, we maintain a diverse legal practice. Since 1978, our firm has provided legal advice to clients in Indianapolis and beyond.
Experienced Lawyers Providing Effective Solutions
We represent clients in matters such as:
- Business transactions. We provide assistance with a broad array of business transactions, including the formation of new businesses, the purchase or sale of assets (or stock) of existing businesses, and the merger or dissolution of businesses. Many of our attorneys have business experience and are well-equipped to provide counsel to business owners.
- Real estate transactions. We help our clients understand their rights and obligations in a broad range of real estate matters, including the purchase or sale of real estate, its development, leasing and other real estate issues.
- Land use, zoning and variances. Our attorneys assist with development plans, rezonings, variances and other issues related to land use and zoning.
- Civil litigation: trial and appellate. As litigators, we focus on problem-solving and identifying practical solutions to our clients’ issues.
- Estate planning, wills and trusts. Estate planning is essential. Our attorneys can assist with wills, trusts and other estate planning documents.
- Employment law. We work with business owners and employers to help them understand what their rights are relative to their employees.
- Commercial law. Our lawyers draft and review contracts and provide effective courtroom representation to businesses in the Indianapolis area.
- Local and conflict counsel opportunities. Law firms that are unable to represent clients due to conflicts of interest and law firms that are based outside of Indiana frequently turn to us for collaborative assistance.